This is the place for learning how to use LibreOffice like a master.
- General information can be found in a number of places.
- Libre Office Documentation Page
- Libre Office Mailing Lists
- Libre Office Accessibility Information
- Bruce Byfield articles – Anything Bruce writes is worth reading. Follow him on Twitter or Google+ to know when he publishes another article. He is a professional journalist in the Open Source community.
- For specific information and tutorials on component programs of Libre Office
Note: Office suites (e.g. Libre Office, Microsoft Office) are becoming increasingly integrated. This has both good and bad aspects. The bad aspect is when a configuration made in one one component makes it harder to get another component to behave properly. The good part is that it is moving us to a point where everything is just data and we can work with it seamlessly. Libre Office reflects this by having a single configuration panel for the entire suite. It also tends to collect similar items (e.g. Templates) in a single place.
Listen to the audio introduction to this topic on Hacker Public Radio!