Impress is the LibreOffice program for creating presentation graphics, i.e. slide shows. As such, it is analogous to programs like PowerPoint.
- Overview and Guidance
- Moving Around
- Outlining and Blank Presentations
- Creating a Presentation
- Templates and Master Pages
- Styles and Objects 1. Presentation Styles
- Styles and Objects 2. Drawing Object Styles
- Creating A Template for Hacker Public Radio
- The Gallery and Themes
- Slide Layouts and AutoLayout Text Boxes
- Working With Text Boxes
- Formatting Text
- OLE Objects, Spreadsheets, and Charts
- Impress Built-In Charts
LibreOffice Impress by Kevin O'Brien is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.